1. My name is W. F. M U H A M M A D.
2. I came to North America by myself.
3. My uncle was brought over here by the Trader three hundred seventy-nine years ago.
4. My uncle cannot talk his own language.
5. He does not know that he is my uncle.
6. He likes the Devil because the Devil gives him nothing.
7. Why does he like the Devil?
8. Because the Devil put fear in him when he was a little boy.
9. Why does he fear, now, since he is a big man?
10. Because the Devil taught him to eat the wrong food.
11. Does that have anything to do with the above question, No. 10?
12. Yes, sir!. That makes him other than his own self.
13. What is his own self?
14. His own self is a righteous Muslim.
15. Are there any Muslims other than righteous?
16. I beg your pardon! I have never heard of one.
17. How many Muslim sons are there in North America?
18. Approximately three million.
19. How many original Muslims are there in North America?
20. A little over seventeen million.
21. Did I hear you say that some of the seventeen million do not know that they are Muslims?
22. YES, SIR!
23. I hardly believe that unless they are blind, deaf and dumb.
24. Well, they were made blind, deaf and dumb by the Devil when they were babies.
25. CAN THE DEVIL FOOL A MUSLIM?
26. NOT NOWADAYS,
27. Do you mean to say that the Devil fooled then three hundred seventy-nine years ago?
28. Yes, the T R A D E R made an interpretation that they receive G O L D for their labor - more than they were earning in their own country.
29. Then did then receive gold?
30. NO. The Trader disappeared and there was no one that could speak their language.
31. Then what happened?
32. WELL, they wanted to go to their own country, but they could not swim nine thousand miles.
33. Why didn't their own people come and get them?
34. Because their own people did not know that they were here.
35. When did their own people find out that they were here?
36. Approximately sixty years ago.
After Accomplishing this Lesson No. C1, at once ask for Lesson No. C2, which will bring you a profit of $10.00 per word for studying it.