1. Why isn't the Devil settled on the Best Part of the Planet Earth? Answer: Because the Earth belongs to the original Black man. And knowing that the Devil was wicked and there would not be any peace among them, he put him out in the worst part of the Earth and kept the Best Part preserved for himself ever since he made it. The Best Part is in Arabia, at the Holy City (Mecca). The Colored man or Caucasian is the Devil. Arabia is in the Far East and is bordered by the Indian Ocean on the south.
2. Why did Mossa have a hard time to civilize the Devil - 2,000 B.C.? Answer: Because he was a savage. Savage means a person that has lost the knowledge of himself and who is living a beast life. Mossa was a half-original man and a prophet. Two thousand B.C, means before Christ. In the Asiatic world, it was in the eleventh thousand year. Civilize means to Teach the knowledge and wisdom of the human family of the planet Earth.
3. Why did we let half-original man, Columbus, discover the Poor Part of the planet earth? Answer: Because the original man is the God and Owner of the Earth, and knows every square inch of it, and has chosen for himself the Best Part. He did not care about the Poor Part. Columbus was a half-original man and was born in Italy, which is southeast Europe. His full name was Christopher Columbus and the place he discovered was North America. He found the Indians here who were exiled sixteen thousand years ago from India. They are original people.
4. Why did we run Yacob and his made Devil from the Root of Civilization, over the hot desert, into the caves of West Asia, as they now call it - Europe? What is the meaning of Eu and Rope? How long ago? What did the Devil bring with him? What kind of life did he live? And how long before Mossa came to teach the Devil of the forgotten Tricknollegy? Answer: Because they had started making trouble among the righteous people telling lies. They accused the righteous people causing them to fight and kill one another. Yacub was an original black man and was the Father of the Devil. He taught the Devils to do this devilishment. The Root of Civilization is in Arabia, at the Holy City Mecca, which means where wisdom and knowledge of the Original man first started, when the Planet was found. We ran the devils over the Arabian Desert. We took from them everything except the language and made him walk every step of the way. It was twenty- two hundred miles. He went savage and lived in the caves of Europe. Eu means hillsides and Rope is the rope to bind in. It was six thousand nineteen years ago. Mossa came two thousand years later and taught him how to live a respectful life, how to build a home for himself and some of the Tricknollegy that Yacub taught him, which was devilishment - telling lies, stealing and how to master the original man. Mossa was a half-original, a prophet, which was predicted by the Twenty-Three Scientists in the year, One - fifteen thousand nineteen years ago today.
5. Why did we take Jerusalem from the Devil? How long ago? Answer: Because one of our righteous brothers, who was a prophet by the name of Jesus, was buried there. He uses his name to shield his dirty religion, which is called Christianity; also, to deceive the people so they will believe in him. Jesus' Teaching was not Christianity. It was Freedom, Justice and Equality. Jerusalem is in Palestine (Asia Minor). Jerusalem is a name given by the Jews, which means founded in peace, and it was first built by the original man, who was called Jebus; also, Salem and Ariel. We took the city from the Devils about seven hundred fifty years ago.
6. Why does the Devil call our people - Africans? Answer: To make our people of North America believe that the people on that continent are the only people they have and are all savage. He bought a trading post in the jungle of that continent. The original people live on this continent and they are the ones who strayed away from civilization and are living a jungle life. The original people call this continent - Asia, but the Devils call it, Africa, to try to divide them. He wants us to think that we are all different.
7. Why does the Devil keep our people illiterate? Answer: So that he can use them for a tool and, also, a slave. He keeps them blind to themselves so that he can master them. Illiterate means ignorant.
8. Why does the Devil keep our people apart from his social equality? Answer: Because he does not want us to know how filthy he is in all his affairs. He is afraid because when we learn about him, we will run him from among us. Socialist means to advocate a society of men or groups of men for one common cause. Equality means to be equal in everything.
9. Why does Muhammad make the Devil Study from thirty-five to fifty years before he can call himself a Muslim son? And wear the greatest and only Flag of the Universe? And he must add a sword on the upper part of the Holy and Greatest Universe Flag of Islam? Answer: So that he could clean himself up. A Muslim does not love the Devil regardless to how long he studies. After he has devoted thirty-five or fifty years trying to learn and do like the original man, he could come and do trading among us and we would not kill him as quick as we would the other Devils - that is, who have not gone under this Study. After he goes through with this Labor from thirty-five to fifty years, we permit him to wear our Holy Flag, which is the Sun, Moon and Star. He must add the sword on the upper part. The sword is the emblem of Justice and it was used by the original man in Muhammad's time. Thus, it was placed on the upper part of the Flag so that the Devil can always see it, so he will keep in mind that any time he reveals the Secrets, his head would be taken off by the sword. We give him this chance so that he could clean himself up and come among us. The Holy Flag of Islam is the greatest and only Flag known. The Universe is everything - Sun Moon and Stars. They are planets. Planets are something grown or made from the beginning. And holy is something that has not been diluted, mixed or tampered with in any form.
10. Why does Muhammad and any Muslim murder the devil? What is the Duty of each Muslim in regards to four devils? What Reward does a Muslim receive by presenting the four devils at one time? Answer: Because he is One Hundred Percent wicked and will not keep and obey the Laws of Islam. His ways and actions are like a snake of the grafted type. So Muhammad learned that he could not reform the devils, so they had to be murdered. All Muslims will murder the devil because they know he is a snake and, also, if he be allowed to live, he would sting someone else. Each Muslim is required to bring four devils. And by bringing and presenting four at one time, his Reward is a button to wear on the lapel of his coat. Also, a free transportation in the Holy City (Mecca) to see Brother Muhammad.
11. Have you not learned that your word shall be Bond regardless of whom or what? Answer: Yes. My word is Bond and Bond is life, and I will give my life before my word shall fail.
12. What is the meaning of F.O.I.? Answer: The Fruit of Islam. The name given to the military Training of the men that belong to Islam in North America.
13. What is the meaning of Lieu. and Capt.? Answer: Captain and Lieutenant. The Duty of a Captain is to give Orders to the Lieutenant, and the Lieutenant's Duty is to teach the private soldiers; also, train them.
14. What is the meaning of M.G.T. and G.C.C.? Answer: Muslim Girls' Training and General Civilization Class. This was the name given to the Training of women and girls in North America - how to keep house, how to rear their children, how to take care of their husbands, sew, cook and, in general, how to act at home and abroad.
These Training Units were named by our Prophet and Leader of Islam, W. D. Fard.